Friday, August 14, 2015

New Eats // Stir-fried Lamb with Broccoli


My husband and I both love lamb. We had lamb we bought for Shabu Shabu a while ago. At first, I thought I would make Lamb Shabu since it was meant for that, but yesterday was just too hot... It went up to 30 degrees in our home. Since a hot pot would make my husband sweat endlessly, I came up with stir-frying idea- like a mushroom and broccoli dish at a Chinese restaurant, but with more of a honey-garlicky taste. My husband loved it. I was happy it turned out nicely.

Ingredients:
1/4 purple cabbage
1 onion
2 cup broccoli
1/4 zuccini
2 mushrooms
1 spoon garlic
dill (garnish)
sesame seeds (garnish)

For the sauce:
3 spoon soy sauce
3 spoon oyster sauce
2 spoon yoridang (요리당)
0.5 spoon sugar
1 spoon corn starch (whisk in a little bit of cold water before putting into the pan to avoid it from getting clumpy)

No comments:

Post a Comment