Monday, August 10, 2015

Brunch // Steak Benedict

Some of our left-over food were reborn for today's breakfast. Breakfast has been a big deal in my family when I grew up. My mom sometimes wouldn't let me go to school until I had my breakfast. Usually, in my mom's generation and in Korean culture, the breakfast consists of at least three or four things: a bowl of rice, a bowl of soup, kimchi and/or various side dishes. My mom's breakfast even included steak or beef sometimes since she believed in having breakfast like a king would help us get through the day without being tired. So today, I decided to put more effort in our breakfast. After going to many well-known brunch eateries in Vancouver, I thought why not try to replicate what I have seen and tasted if I liked those brunches so much. So here are the ingredients that I found in the fridge and how they created a great breakfast today.

Ingredients: 
A piece of steak
Glazed potatoes
Chickpeas
Spring mix
Tomato
Mushroom
Dill
Eggs
Raisin bread
Garlic hummus
Olive oil, salt and pepper










No comments:

Post a Comment